Tuesday 18 August 2015

Why Prefer Ram Dev Medicines for Weight Loss

Reasonable body weight is acceptable. Being too thin or too fat not only looks ugly but also leads to physical problems. Those with less weight look frail while the ones with extra weight are unable to make easy movements apart from suffering from diabetes, excessive blood pressure or other such problems.

Lots of health clinics and medicines are available for treating extra weight but all of them do not give the desired results. On the contrary, few of such treatments result in adverse effects. That’s where ayurvedic medicines are preferred by the sufferers.

Divya Medohar Vati - Baba Ram Dev Ji has introduced Divya Medohar Vati that is prepared by mixing the following ingredients:
  • Amalakl
  • Bibhitaka or Baheda
  • Guggulu (Pure)
  • Haritaki or Harad
  • Katuki
  • Punarnava root
  • Shilajita Sat
  • Trivrit or Nishoth
  • Vidanga

Mixed in apt proportions, all the above ingredients are pure and do not put any side effects upon the users. 



Benefits of Divya Medohar Vati – This unique gift by Swami Ram Dev Ji works wonders in cutting down extra weight as under:
  • It helps in setting aright the disordered digestive system that starts working in positive manners. Extra fat from the body is reduced with Divya Medohar Vati that makes the body beautiful and active.
  • Those suffering from thyroid disorders including hypo and hyper thyroid are benefited in a big way with this medicine.
  • Persons affected with rheumatic arthritis, lumbar or joint pains are suggested to try this medicine. It helps in relieving knee pain.
  • Divya Medohar Vati is helpful in nourishing the bone-marrow, bone and semen. Fat is converted into other tissue elements thereby making the body compact and healthy.
  • No side effects have been reported with even use of this medicine.
  • Divya Medohar Vati is a boon for the obese people. Stomach becomes light and soft with this wonderful medicine that helps in making the body slim.
  • Divya Medohar Vati works like a miracle and helps in cutting down extra fat. It cleanses the system by flushing out waste substances from the body that in turn becomes light and active.
  • This herbal formulation prepared with organic ingredients help in burning extra fat in natural manners.
  • Those taking it in even manners are helped to control their appetite that is beneficial for effective metabolism.
  • It helps in balancing the hormones and regulating the body growth.
  • People of all ages and both sexes can take this wonderful medicine.

Dosage – One or two tablets thrice a day as suggested by the physician. It should be taken with hot water half an hour before the meals.

Care – Overweight persons should avoid taking ghee and sweet eatables. Fried and spicy foods should be avoided. Taking hot water empty stomach each morning is beneficial.

Swami Ram Dev Ji suggests simple life style, fiber-rich diets, fruits & vegetables, physical activities and abstinence from alcohol & tobacco.

1 comment:

  1. Hello. I am Tosin. I wish to narrate how I was completely healed from Diabetes type 2 via a naturopathic herbal treatment.

    My mom had suffered from diabetes Mellitus and which had resulted in her early death when I was a toddler. I have also lived to have suffered, unbeknownst, from this terrible disease in my youth age, and of which has resulted in several health complications I had experienced in my lifetime. I was thus, placed on an insulin treatment as I also had maintained a healthy diet and regular exercises. This mode of treatment had persisted a long time without any rightful hope for a healthy personality in the future. I was dying piecemeal, and of all qualities, I had desired for was to become a normal person again. I prayed and never had stopped believing Providence was preparing better opportunities on my behalf.

    It was during my endless search for a positive remedy for my condition that I had stumbled upon the marvelous herbal works of Dr. Utu Herbal Cure and his everlasting motive in eliminating all viral diseases naturally. This African herbalist whom I had realized was also a natural healer and activist of the herbal works of his ancient fathers. I was very relieved at receiving this piece of information as I was very tempted to contact this African natural healer Dr. Utu about the betterment of my condition. I had given this herbal doctor every piece of information he had needed to save my life and I was highly marveled at his generosity in wanting to help me attain a normal life again. I had followed his herbal recommendations and after a few weeks, I had soon started seeing good changes in my health life. It was too real to be true, but it was as when I was later diagnosed to be un-diabetic.

    This miraculous change in my health life had occurred a few months ago and I am very much as pleased to share this piece of information every moment because it means so much to me as to be healthy again, and I know inwardly, that it would also mean so much to other people who happen to be suffering from this disease and would also prefer a normal life too. I wish to use this message to give confidence to those who would by chance happen to come across this information to be hopeful and find a confidant like Dr. Utu in overcoming their health problems. You can be healthy today for a healthier tomorrow by reaching this good herbal doctor for help and assistance. I would also encourage this piece of information to be shared among friends and loved ones to create a positive awareness.

    You can reach out to this herbal doctor directly via the detailed means below:

    Email: drutuherbalcure@gmail.com

    WhatsApp: +2349072733661

    ReplyDelete