Wednesday 7 June 2017

Lack Of Interest And Sexual Involvement By A Woman? Get Checked For Frigidity

An aversion to sex or a dull and disinterested response to sexual stimuli by a woman is called frigidity.  The sexual stimulus fails to interest the lady and the woman cannot attain an orgasm during the sexual act because of flailing libido. Frigidity may be a result of physical, psychological or emotional issues. The woman may find it impossible to respond because of anxiety, fatigue, depression, stress, fear of pregnancy or painful intercourse, worry, guilt, disinterest etc. The woman may also not be responding because of a lack of physical interest in the partner, undesirable companion, use of drugs, alcohol or trapped in undesirable settings.

Ayurvedic Medicine For Frigidity

Psychology defines frigidity as the state of a woman who is unable to attain an orgasm even after sexual intercourse. The woman may show various behaviors like coldness, lack of interest in hugs, kisses or any kind of physical contact. In frigidity, the circumstances may be appropriate but still the woman is unable to act in response. There is an inability to experience or exhibit any kind of sexual reaction. Sexual arousal is next to impossible and there is a scare of failure to perform. Women may also stay away from sexual contact because of fear of pain during intercourse and a poor performance.

A strained interpersonal relationship where the woman faces a constant emotional conflict in maintaining a positive attitude towards her relationship can leave the lady frigid and irresponsive. The man may try to entice the partner but the woman is left cold. Every man has sexual needs that need gratification that seems to be an impossible task in case of a frigid woman. The woman in turn starts to blame herself and feels devastated.

Not many men try to understand the situation and this condition sometimes leads to “un-consenting sex or marital rape”. This leads to a degrading of interpersonal relations. It may be lack of love or feeling of being valued that leads to female frigidity. Women also may not be satisfied sexually by their partners or they may be reeling under the undue pressure that they are performing to the optimum. Slowly the sexual passion and sex drive start to vanish and she loses the ability to sexually thrill her partner. Ayurvedic therapies like Baba Ramdev ayurvedic medicine for Frigidity are safe and effective and are known to act as an aphrodisiac for the women and also help in balancing the hormones.

There are some conventional modes of treatments that are prepared out of chemicals also for dealing with frigidity in women. These medications or therapies increase the natural responses of the woman and help them feel attracted to their partners again and also indirectly encourage them to get involved in sexual activities and respond to sexual stimuli. Care and attention go a long way in treating women and this encourages them to be more responsive in sexual intercourse. For proper consultation people can also contact a sexologist. Performing yogic exercises, eating a well balanced healthy diet and proper medications can help women get over frigidity.

1 comment:

  1. Hello. I am Tosin. I wish to narrate how I was completely healed from Diabetes type 2 via a naturopathic herbal method.

    My mom had suffered from diabetes Mellitus and which had resulted in her early death when I was a toddler. I have also lived to have suffered, unbeknownst, from this terrible disease in my youth age, and of which has resulted in several health complications I had experienced in my lifetime. I was thus, placed on an insulin medication as I also had maintained a healthy diet and regular exercises. This mode of treatment had persisted a long time without any rightful hope for a healthy personality in the future. I was dying piecemeal, and of all qualities, I had desired for was to become a normal person again. I prayed and never had stopped believing Providence was preparing better opportunities on my behalf.

    It was during my endless search for a positive remedy for my condition that I had stumbled upon the marvelous herbal works of Dr. Utu Herbal Cure and his everlasting motive in eliminating all viral diseases naturally. This African herbalist of whom I had realized was also a natural healer and activist of the herbal works of his ancient fathers. I was very relieved at receiving this piece of information as I was very tempted to contact this African natural healer Dr. Utu about the betterment of my condition. I had given this herbal doctor every piece of information he had needed to save my life and I was highly marveled at his generosity in wanting to help me attain a normal life again. I had followed his herbal recommendations of which after a few weeks I had soon started seeing good changes in my health life. It was too real to be true, but it was as when I was later diagnosed to be un-diabetic.

    This miraculous change in my health life had occurred a few months ago and I am very much as pleased to share this piece of information every moment because it means so much to me as to be healthy again, and I know inwardly, that it would also mean so much to other people who happen to be suffering from this disease and would also prefer a normal life too. I wish to use this message to give confidence to those who would by chance happen to come across this information to be hopeful and discover a confidant like Dr. Utu in overcoming their health problems. You can be healthy today for a healthier tomorrow by reaching this good herbal doctor for help and assistance. I would also encourage this piece of information to be shared among friends and loved ones to create a positive awareness.

    You can reach out to this herbal doctor directly via the detailed means below:

    Email: drutuherbalcure@gmail.com

    WhatsApp: +2349072733661

    ReplyDelete