Thursday 16 February 2017

Asthma Can Be Life Threatening! Live Normally, Learn To Manage It

Swollen and inflamed airways mean clogging of the breathing tubes in the lungs with the sticky greasy mucus. This makes taking in air into the lungs, a very difficult procedure. Triggers like pollen, pet dander, chemicals, stress, weather changes, exercise, smoke, dust mites, etc can lead to a severe allergic reaction in the body and this causes the inflammation and swelling in the airways and encourages mucus to attach to the bronchioles. The breathing becomes laborious because the holes in the airways get narrowed drastically and the person often ends up coughing incessantly, and taking in air with a whistle like sound called a wheeze.

Natural Medicine For Asthma

An intelligent person who suffers from asthma can prevent an episode of asthma by a little presence of mind. Maintain a diary and jot down the trigger factors that flare up throat conditions over a period of time. There may be a particular food stuff that irritates your throat and there may be a drink or a substance that leads to shortness of breath, make sure you avoid them. This disease of the lungs makes breathing difficult so it is best to stay away from the trigger factors and keep your breathing pattern under control with the help of yogic exercises like pranayama. 

Blowing a balloon, jogging and swimming exercise is also considered healthy for a person who suffers from asthma attacks. Precaution is better than cure so make sure you carry preventive medications and other treatment plan medicines at hand at all times. The quick acting medicines can provide instant help for an asthmatic during an emergency. They reduce the obstruction in lungs because of phlegm and make breathing easier, so best is to, take the medicine the moment the symptoms start to appear. Any kind of shortness of breath, coughing, chest tightness or wheezing needs to be attended to right away!

Normal life is possible with asthma. Many professional actors and professional athletes are known to be suffering from asthma but they have reached successful notches in their careers. Take guidance or have the safe ayurvedic treatments like Ramdev natural medicine for asthma to boost the immune system and get respite from this respiratory disorder.

The alternative treatments like Ramdev natural medicine for asthma, basically, bolsters the immunity system and makes the body strong enough to fight against the triggers. The lungs and hormonal systems become stronger to allergies and the body has the strength to combat the infection.

Divya Swasari Ras, Divya Sitopladi churna, Divya Abhrak Bhasm, Divya Praval Pisti, Divya Trikatu Churna, Divya Sanjivini vati all focus on reducing the formation of mucus, controlling the lung inflammation and tenderness, fighting against allergies and boosting the immune system into action. Baba Ramdev also advises the Divya Lakshmi Vilasa Ras, to provide relief from chronic cough. These herbal combinations are made of superior quality herbs and have been used for relief since ancient times. Besides these it is common to use home remedies like ginger, honey and lemon. Mustard oil and camphor is often rubbed on the chest and this helps in loosening the phlegm logged in the bronchioles.

1 comment:

  1. Hello. I am Tosin. I wish to narrate how I was completely healed from Diabetes type 2 via a naturopathic herbal method.

    My mom had suffered from diabetes Mellitus and which had resulted in her early death when I was a toddler. I have also lived to have suffered, unbeknownst, from this terrible disease in my youth age, and of which has resulted in several health complications I had experienced in my lifetime. I was thus, placed on an insulin medication as I also had maintained a healthy diet and regular exercises. This mode of treatment had persisted a long time without any rightful hope for a healthy personality in the future. I was dying piecemeal, and of all qualities, I had desired for was to become a normal person again. I prayed and never had stopped believing Providence was preparing better opportunities on my behalf.

    It was during my endless search for a positive remedy for my condition that I had stumbled upon the marvelous herbal works of Dr. Utu Herbal Cure and his everlasting motive in eliminating all viral diseases naturally. This African herbalist of whom I had realized was also a natural healer and activist of the herbal works of his ancient fathers. I was very relieved at receiving this piece of information as I was very tempted to contact this African natural healer Dr. Utu about the betterment of my condition. I had given this herbal doctor every piece of information he had needed to save my life and I was highly marveled at his generosity in wanting to help me attain a normal life again. I had followed his herbal recommendations of which after a few weeks I had soon started seeing good changes in my health life. It was too real to be true, but it was as when I was later diagnosed to be un-diabetic.

    This miraculous change in my health life had occurred a few months ago and I am very much as pleased to share this piece of information every moment because it means so much to me as to be healthy again, and I know inwardly, that it would also mean so much to other people who happen to be suffering from this disease and would also prefer a normal life too. I wish to use this message to give confidence to those who would by likelihood happen to come across this statement to be hopeful and find a confidant like Dr. Utu in resisting their health problems. You can be healthy today for a healthier tomorrow by reaching this good herbal doctor for help and assistance. I would also encourage this piece of information to be shared among friends and loved ones to create a positive awareness.

    You can reach out to this herbal doctor directly via the detailed means below:

    Email: drutuherbalcure@gmail.com

    WhatsApp: +2349072733661

    ReplyDelete