Monday 29 August 2016

Ayurvedic Medicine For High Blood Pressure Helps To Control Your BP Naturally

High blood pressure is a serious health condition in the body that exposes the person to dangerous medical complications like heart attack, kidney failure, coronary heart disease, stroke, diabetes and other cardio vascular disorders. The heart pumps the blood and with speed this starts to travel through the blood vessels all over the body. The blood that is carried through the blood vessels to the different body parts has a certain force and this force exerts pressure on the interior walls of the arteries. When this force exerts itself constantly on the walls and it is more than the normal pressure recorded, then it can be termed as high blood pressure. The blood movement needs to be normal and healthy and when it is higher than the acceptable range, we term it as hypertension or high blood pressure.

High blood pressure is also categorized as a “silent killer” and it slows starts to erode different organs forcing them to go towards a crash down, though it has no evident symptoms. The person with high blood pressure just feels a mild discomfort that is similar to acidity. The heart has to pump faster and harder to cope up with the blood circulation demands of the whole body.  Slowly the heart muscle gets exhausted and crumbles resulting in cardio vascular disorders. 
Ayurvedic Medicine For High Blood Pressure

If a careful monitoring of the blood pressure is done, and it always shows a higher reading, then the person is hypertensive.  The circulating blood puts undue pressure on the walls of the blood vessels and causes immense damage over time. By the time the harm is assessed it is too late. The patient doesn’t realize what is happening to the organs as the symptoms of high blood pressure are very few and can barely be felt.  A person can get a stroke or heart attack if the blood pressure levels are beyond limits.

You need to get checked for hypertension, if you are overweight and obese. People who are not interested in exercise and live a sedentary lifestyle can also show elevated levels of blood pressure.  Alcohol and smoking are very harmful for the body and if taken regularly it can raise the blood pressure enormously. Keep a check on your salt and sugar intake if you want to have normal blood pressure. High blood pressure is a hereditary condition also, and people who have other family members suffering from this, need to get their levels checked in case they are genetically predisposed towards this problem. People need to make sure that they take a diet enriched in potassium and calcium levels so that their levels are controlled. Blood pressure can increase drastically if the potassium or calcium levels fall.

Severe headaches or vision problems may be because of hypertension. A few symptoms that ask you to get your blood pressure checked are regular feeling of vomiting, nausea and headaches. Ayurvedic medicine for high blood pressure like Divya Mukta Vati by Baba Ramdev are very helpful in controlling high blood pressure. It increases the absorption of nutrients and reduces the pressure of blood on the walls of the arteries.

1 comment:

  1. Hello. I am Tosin. I want to narrate how I was completely healed from Diabetes type 2 via a naturopathic herbal method.

    My mom had suffered from diabetes Mellitus and which had resulted in her early death when I was a toddler. I have also lived to have suffered, unbeknownst, from this terrible disease in my youth age, and of which has resulted in several health complications I had experienced in my lifetime. I was thus, placed on an insulin medication as I also had maintained a healthy diet and regular exercises. This mode of treatment had persisted a long time without any rightful hope for a healthy personality in the future. I was dying piecemeal, and of all qualities, I had desired for was to become a normal person again. I prayed and never had stopped believing Providence was preparing better opportunities on my behalf.

    It was during my endless search for a positive remedy for my condition that I had stumbled upon the marvelous herbal works of Dr. Utu Herbal Cure and his everlasting motive in eliminating all viral diseases naturally. This African herbalist whom I had realized was also a natural healer and activist of the herbal works of his ancient fathers. I was very relieved at receiving this piece of information as I was very tempted to contact this African natural healer Dr. Utu about the betterment of my condition. I had given this herbal doctor every piece of information he had needed to save my life and I was highly marveled at his generosity in wanting to help me attain a normal life again. I had followed his herbal recommendations and after a few weeks, I had soon started seeing good changes in my health life. It was too real to be true, but it was as when I was later diagnosed to be un-diabetic.

    This miraculous change in my health life had occurred a few months ago and I am very much as pleased to share this piece of information every moment because it means so much to me as to be healthy again, and I know inwardly, that it would also mean so much to other people who happen to be suffering from this disease and would also prefer a normal life too. I wish to use this message to give confidence to those who would by chance happen to come across this information to be hopeful and find a confidant like Dr. Utu in overcoming their health problems. You can be healthy today for a healthier tomorrow by reaching this good herbal doctor for help and assistance. I would also encourage this piece of information to be shared among friends and loved ones to create a positive awareness.

    You can reach out to this herbal doctor directly via the detailed means below:

    Email: drutuherbalcure@gmail.com

    WhatsApp: +2349072733661

    ReplyDelete