Monday 22 June 2015

Diabetes- A Life Threatening Must be Diagnosed Early

Diabetes is also termed as hyperglycaemia. It is one of the metabolic ailments which generally caused due to inadequate formation of insulin by the pancreas. In this problem the body is unable to use the energy that is found in the food and results the weakness and multiple problems in body. There are mainly three forms of diabetes, one is diabetes1, other is diabetes 2 and third one is gestational diabetes. All these forms of diabetes have some things in common. Usually the individual’s body breaks down the carbohydrates and sugar that we eat in our food makes sugar which is called as glucose. This glucose will help the cells to functions properly. But the body cells need insulin, in order to take the glucose and utilize it for energy. With this problem, inability of making insulin will hamper the health of the individual. Type 1 diabetes begins early in childhood, as it is an autoimmune situation. It generally occurred when the body attacks its own pancreas with antibodies. In this form the damaged pancreas is unable to form insulin. Multiple risks are associated with this form of diabetes like it can affect eyes, nerves and kidneys too. The more serious condition is heart stroke and any other heart problems. Other forms of diabetes have also a great risk of heart diseases and other serious infections.

Divya Madhu Nashini Vati

Symptoms of diabetes

There are various symptoms through which we can identify that person has some symptoms of diabetes. Some of them are given as –
  • Diabetic patient may face an increase in the thirst.
  • Frequent thirst can leads to urination on frequent basis mainly in night.
  • Person may suffer a sudden loss in weight.
  • Problem of perspiration and hot tremors is common in diabetic person.
  • If any injury cause in diabetic person then its healing become tough because the wound take much time heal as compared to the person who is non diabetic.
  • Blurred vision in some cases is also noticed.
  • Numbness of the extremities may occur in the patients of diabetes.
  • Burning and tingling in the feet may be the symptoms of the diabetes.
  • Skin infections like itching of skin and dryness will be a problem in diabetic patients.
 

Natural cure of diabetes
There are many remedies and Ayurvedic Ramdev medicines for diabetes. Fenugreek seeds are very beneficial in diabetic cure. Soak the seeds of fenugreek in glass of water overnight. Drink this water in morning for few days will help the diabetic person to boost the energy in his or her body.

Another is powder or leaves of jamun are an effective medicines for diabetes. Bitter gourd in any form like juice or vegetable is very helpful for diabetic person to control the sugar level of the person. There are many other natural ways which are helpful in treating this long time disease. It can be controlled after following some precautionary and adaptation of healthy eating and regular exercise habits.

1 comment:

  1. Hello. I am Tosin. I wish to narrate how I was completely healed from Diabetes type 2 via naturopathic herbal means.

    My mom had endured Diabetes Mellitus and which had caused her timely demise when I was a toddler. I have also lived to have suffered, unbeknownst, from this dreadful disease in my youth age, and of which has resulted in several health complications I had experienced in my lifetime. I was thus, placed on an insulin medication as I also had maintained a healthy diet and regular exercises. This mode of treatment had persisted a long time without any rightful hope for a healthy personality in the future. I was dying piecemeal, and of all qualities, I had desired for was to become a normal person again. I prayed and never had stopped believing Providence was preparing better opportunities on my behalf.

    It was during my endless search for a positive remedy for my condition that I had stumbled upon the marvelous herbal works of Dr. Utu Herbal Cure and his everlasting motive in eliminating all viral diseases naturally. This African herbalist whom I had realized was also a natural healer and activist of the herbal works of his ancient fathers. I was very relieved at receiving this piece of information as I was very tempted to contact this African natural healer Dr. Utu about the betterment of my condition. I had given this herbal doctor every piece of information he had needed to save my life and I was highly marveled at his generosity in wanting to help me attain a normal life again. I had followed his herbal recommendations and after a few weeks, I had soon started seeing good changes in my health life. It was too real to be true, but it was as when I was later diagnosed to be un-diabetic.

    This miraculous change in my health life had occurred a few months ago and I am very much as pleased to share this piece of information every moment because it means so much to me as to be healthy again, and I know inwardly, that it would also mean so much to other people who happen to be suffering from this disease and would also prefer a normal life too. I wish to use this message to give confidence to those who would by chance happen to come across this information to be hopeful and find a confidant like Dr. Utu in overcoming their health problems. You can be healthy today for a healthier tomorrow by reaching this good herbal doctor for help and assistance. I would also encourage this piece of information to be shared among friends and loved ones to create a positive awareness.

    You can reach out to this herbal doctor directly via the detailed means below:

    Email: drutuherbalcure@gmail.com

    WhatsApp: +2349072733661

    ReplyDelete